Apple to host live presentations with App Store Q&A sessions throughout August
Apple has announced that beginning next month, it will be hosting live presentations and Q&A sessions for developers hosted by App Store experts covering product page optimization strategies, TestFlight, app subscriptions, in-app events and more.
Announced today on the Apple Developer webpage, Apple is allowing developers to register to take part in the online sessions, which will be broadcast from across the globe including from Cupertino, Canada, Sydney, Delhi, Seoul, Dubai, Istanbul, London, São Paulo, and Singapore.
“Want to make your product pages even better? Have questions about TestFlight or implementing subscriptions? Connect with App Store experts and learn how you can make the most of these features. Discover how to attract new customers, test marketing strategies, add subscriptions, and so much more,” says Apple online. “Live presentations with Q&A will be held throughout August in multiple time zones and languages.”
The live presentations will cover the following topics:
- Get started with TestFlight
- Get started with app discovery and marketing
- Explore Family Sharing for in-app purchases
- Optimize subscriptions for success: acquisition
- Get started with in-app events
- Get started with custom product pages
- Get started with product page optimization