Apple appears to be readying the public release of macOS 10.13.4, with new App Store listings spotted by MacGeneration showing the software update as available in France, alongside a complete list of changes and improvements.
As shown below the App Store listing highlights features, including Messages in iCloud adding to rumors that Apple could publicly release iOS 11.3 next week at their upcoming ‘Let’s take a field trip’ event on March 27th.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
“macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 improves the stability, performance and security of your Mac. This update is recommended to all users”.
- Adds support for Business Chat in Messages in the United States and Canada.
- Adds support for external graphics processors (eGPU).
- Resolves a graphical corruption issue that affected some apps on iMac Pro.
- Adds keyboard shortcut to let you move to the rightmost open tab by pressing Command + 9 in Safari.
- Sort Safari bookmarks by name or URL by right-clicking and choosing ‘Sort By’.
- Fixes a bug that may prevent links from appearing in Messages.
- Improves the protection of confidential data by automatically filling in usernames and passwords fields in web forms only when they are selected in Safari
- Displays warnings in the Safari Smart Search Field when interacting with forms that require credit card data or passwords on unencrypted web pages
- Displays additional information describing how your personal data is used by certain features