Apple Music Replay 2023 now available, showing your top songs, albums and artists of the year so far
Apple has released its Apple Music Replay 2023 playlist, which dynamically correlates your most streamed songs, albums and artists of the year and puts them into one playlist which updates each week to show the new tracks you frequently play, and to remove others which don’t make it into the list.
The playlist, which shows up to 100 of a user’s favourite songs, lists all of a user’s top tracks, with their most played song of the year, updating weekly to reflect changes in the user’s listening habits as time goes on.
Because of how early in the year we are, some users may not yet have enough history to populate a full playlist. In this case, Apple will show a selection of songs and gradually increase the size of the “Replay 2023” playlist as the weeks go on.
How to listen to your personalized Apple Music Replay playlist
- Visit replay.music.apple.com from your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC
- Sign in using the Apple ID associated with your Apple Music subscription
- Tap the Get Started button to access Apple Music Replay
- Scroll to the bottom of the Replay page and navigate to the “Your Replay Mix” playlist
- Tap Open in Apple Music to add the personalized playlist to the music player app