Apple discounting iPhone, AirPods and Apple Watch in China with rare limited-time offer
Apple very rarely hosts money-off promotions, however, beginning next week, customers in China will be able to take advantage of a special promotion that will offer up to 600 RMB (around $89) off select purchases, with iPhone, AirPods and Apple Watch available in the offer.
Running from July 29 until August 1, Apple is limiting the promotion to certain payment methods and capping the offer to two purchases per product category. Eligible products include, but are not limited to, the iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Apple Watch SE, AirPods Pro, and 3rd-generation AirPods.
Apple has highlighted the savings on all eligible products below, with savings up to 600 RMB on iPhone, RMB 200 on Apple Watch, and RMB 250 on AirPods.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro can save RMB 600.
- iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 mini can save RMB 600.
- iPhone SE (3rd generation) can save RMB 200.
- iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini can save RMB 500.
- Apple Watch SE can save RMB 200.
- AirPods Pro can save RMB 250.
- AirPods (3rd generation) can save RMB 150.