These are the Macs that will support macOS Monterey
Apple has wrapped up WWDC21, introducing macOS Monterey alongside updates for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
While macOS Monterey may not be the biggest of announcements made at WWDC today, the update introduces a redesigned Safari experience with a new tab design that lets users see more of the page as they scroll. A new tab bar takes on the color of the webpage and combines tabs, the toolbar, and the search field into a single compact design.
Below are all the Macs that will be able to run macOS Monterey when it is released publicly later this year…
- iMac – Late 2015 and later
- Mac Pro – Late 2013 and later
- iMac Pro – 2017 and later
- Mac mini- Late 2014 and later
- MacBook Air – Early 2015 and later
- MacBook- Early 2016 and later
- MacBook Pro – Early 2015 and later