Apple releases iOS 13.2.2, fixing bug effecting background app performance
Apple has released iOS 13.2.2, fixing a bug that could cause apps running in the background to unexpectedly quit, which led to background apps refreshing more often than normal.
The update, which is available now for iPhone and iPod touch, also addresses an issue where cellular data could temporarily be made unavailable.
iOS 13.2.2 addresses the following…
– Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
– Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call
– Addresses an issue where cellular data may temporarily not be available
– Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
– Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
– Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories