Apple releases iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1, fixing battery drain bug
Apple has released iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1, fixing various bugs within the two operating systems, including issues that could prevent an iPhone or iPad restoring from a backup, a bug that could cause battery to drain quickly, an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, and more.
The updates are available now on all eligible devices via an over-the-air update in the Settings app.
Today’s releases come following the launch of iOS 12.4.2 for older iPhone and iPad models on Thursday, and the initial release of iPadOS on Tuesday. iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1 include fixes for the following…
- Issue that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup
- Issue that could cause battery to drain more quickly
Issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off
- Issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly
- Security issue for third-party keyboard apps