Apple has released an update to the WWDC app on iOS, adding new iMessage stickers, the ability to change the app icon, and cryptic session information ahead of the public unveiling of iOS 13, macOS 10.15, watchOS 6, and tvOS 13 on Monday, June 3.
Apple has added hidden session information, showing on Tuesday the company will host a talk which for now is titled “This session is kind of a dark horse”, possibly a hint at the rumored Dark Mode coming with iOS 13, and more.
As with previous years, the app will allow attendees access to maps, start times for labs, sessions, and events. For those unable to attend, Apple will show live video streams of the keynote, labs, and sessions within the app.
- Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS
- Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years
- Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV
- Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events
- Access resources, documentation, sample code and related content
- Discover related sessions, labs, and videos
- Mark schedule items as favorites
- Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day
- Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center
- Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC
The updated iMessage sticker pack features neon animated stickers that can be shared in Messages.
Apple’s WWDC app can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]