As of watchOS 5.2.1 which was released on Monday, Apple has added several new Pride-themed faces, including two all-new full screen and circular Analog versions.
The update, available now to users of the Apple Watch Series 1 and above, sees Apple keep the original Pride watch face that was launched in 2018, in addition to the new versions released this week.
Apple’s new rainbow faces feature colorful stripes that bounce when tapped or when a user raises their wrist. The faces feature rainbow stripes which dependant on the style chosen take up the entirety of the watch face in eight colors.
How to enable Apple Watch Pride face
- Open the Watch app on the iPhone paired to your Apple Watch
- Tap the Face Gallery tab at the bottom of the screen
- Select the design you want to use as your watch face (either ‘2018’ or ‘2019’)
- Press the Add button to add the new face to your Apple Watch
How to enable Analog Apple Watch Pride face
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face
- Firmly press the display
- Swipe through the list of available Apple Watch faces until you see the + button
- Scroll down the list of Apple Watch faces until you reach the new Pride rainbow option
- Tap the desired watch face, then again firmly press the display to bring up the option to customize
The new Pride faces are available for all Apple Watch models that run watchOS 5.