Apple is showing a selection of Apple Watch bands as ‘Sold Out’ on Apple.com, hinting a new seasonal refresh could be on the horizon.
Many of Apple’s current fall 2018 bands are now unavailable to purchase online, and with reports suggesting we could soon see Apple host an event at the Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park, we’re likely a few weeks away from new bands launching as part of Apple’s spring 2019 collection.
So far Apple’s range of fall 2018 iPhone accessories remain widely available, although they too will also likely be marked as sold out soon.
As reported by MacRumors, a large selection of bands are now available including the Hibiscus, Mellow Yellow, and Pacific Green Sport Bands and Hermès Double Tours in Indigo/Craie/Orange and Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose Azalée.
- 40mm and 44mm Sport Bands in Hibiscus, Mellow Yellow, and Pacific Green, plus 40mm in Blue Horizon
- 40mm and 44mm Nike Sport Bands in Olive Flak/Black and Smokey Mauve/Particle Beige
- 40mm Sport Loops in Cape Cod Blue and Nectarine
- 40mm Nike Sport Loop in Smokey Mauve
- 44mm Leather Loops in Forest Green
- 40mm Modern Buckles in Cape Cod Blue, Forest Green, and Peony Pink
- 40mm Hermès Double Tours in Indigo/Craie/Orange and Bordeaux/Rose Extrême/Rose Azalée